Followers

Sunday 5 June 2011

Summer blooms

Another easy 6 x 4 card, I needed a card with bright colours and tactile layers and was pleased with the result. I also added some glitter to give it a bit of sparkle. Life has been a bit hectic and I have not been all that well, just get over one thing and something else comes along but hopefully I can get back to my card making. It was rather funny today my 3 year old grandaughter Olivia went into my craft room and came out telling me it was very very messy, she then came and said she had tidied up my mess!
When I went into the room she had indeed picked up the sorted piles I had had on the floor and put all the items on to the shelves (not so sorted now), what can I say!


Every day paper dolls jug cut at 2.75 inches, Micky and friends flower .75 inches

Thanks for following my blog and the kind comments you
leave, they are what keep me going ox

No comments: