Followers

Sunday 24 July 2011

Bee happy

It’s good to be back on my blog again, I didn’t get chance to do a post before going away, thought I’d be clever and do posts while on holiday camping in the Lake District and then Chester, but I forgot to take the information I needed. (I did remember to pack the undies LOL) I also had to pack pills and potions as I have been unwell for the last 6 months with allergic reactions mostly all over my face and spreading elsewhere.

So far tests have revealed I am allergic to paper, paper products, adhesives, glue, varnishes, glazes, cosmetics and a whole host of other stuff. Not bad for a paper crafter and who’s day job entails handling forms all day! A big thanks to my followers for sticking with me while I’ve not been posting much.

Here are some cards I made a while ago using one of my old favourite cartridges, Walk in my garden. The photo’s aren’t that good but I hope to re-make some of them as they are a very versatile cut/card that can be used for all types of occasions. I have also made them adding dry enbossed butterflies which adds texture. I can't wait to get crafting again.




I used different coloured paper inserts which show behind the cuts.
Walk in my garden, cards cut at 7.5 inches,(flower layers are cut at a different size which I need to check and will add to post) bee is i inch wings cut using vellum, be happy 1 inch,
Lyrical letters, feel better soon, Hello,Thanks 1.5 inches, 
peel off used for Happy birthday.  

Thanks for following my blog and the kind comments you
leave, they are what keep me going ox

No comments: